Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm NOT SCARE..but I'm NERVOUS

5 day left to my competition...
everybody ask me...
r u scare..
i answer them i say YES...but not nervous...
but i realize tat i not scare but nervous...
i'm my steps and hand technic...


HOW~!!!
SAFE ME~!!!
I'M SURVIVOR TOO~!!

but...
i only know there is nobody can safe me...
not like my 2 student...
they are taking part too...
but they different...
the got my principal help...

me different...
i helping myself...
i quite jealous to see them got ppl help...
i quite angry...
i quite wanna steal their move...

but i don wan to do tat...
i wan try my best to get it..
i wan to get the spotlight from them...
i wan get wat i wan...
i wan fight with them...

alot ppl say tat i'm very good..
actually i don think i'm good...
i just an ordinary person with normal life...

1 of my student is my ex...
i don like her 1 thing...
she like to steal my move and tell ppl tat move is she created...
i would to say to her..
WAD DA F**K

sometimes i feel like wanna slap her and tell her...
who teach you till this level??
who teach you new move??
who teach you new funky move??
who teach you wat is dance all about??
who teach you dance is all about feel and passion full of love??
who teach you???
tell me???

but...
i wait till u realize wat is wrong and wat is rite...
i just wait...

this competition...
i juz wait the result and see who the best...

No comments: