Friday, February 6, 2009

Love You

actually i still miss u..
just u don wan give me a chance...
i wan u be my life partner...
i wan u become my dance partner...
i wan u forever at my side....
i wan u together with me...
i wan spent my rest of life with u...

why u don give me a chance together with u again??
u know how painful am i everytime when i see u??
can u tell me??
do u know how am i feel bout u??
do u know how am i feel everyday??
do u know how am i lost my sense of dance everytime??
do u know??

every second..
every minute..
every hour..
every day..
every month...

do u know i still thinking bout u..
each time i see u break up..
i asking myself..
why i wanna let u go??
do u know how am i feel??

sometimes i feel regret and i wanna suicide...
each of my happy moment...
i share with u..
once u gone..
i wanna suicide myself...
but...
if i suicide who take care of u??
i promise u before i gonna take care of u forever...
almost 1 year...
i keep on thinking of u...
but u like don care bout it...
i wanna tell u bout it...
but i scare u angry me and make the situation more worst...

when i break up with u...
each time i couple....
i can't feel my opponent love...

but u different...
i can feel u..
i can sense u...
i feel like my body separate to you...
do you know when i break up with u i lost my sense of dance??
do you know??
i kept this word very long in my heart...
i can't keep it any more...
i must say out in here...

next competition will be in 28.2.2009
i starting to get pressure...
i hope u will come and see me...

No comments: