Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Moment In Love and Break My Heart

1st day i saw u and i'm in love with you...
but we not know each other very well...
i have some kind of special feeling while i looking at you...
you not my dream girl...
but i got tat feeling...
i keep asking wat happen to me??

why am i so easy in love??
why
why why..
why why why...

2nd day i saw u with the wake up face...
i feel tat i wanna pinch your face...
with ur chubby face...
when i bring u go out from the and shooping...
i wanna hold ur hand..
but i don dare...
while u shopping with her...
beside me tell me alot thing bout u..
i know u can't let ur ex go...
i'm feeling tat i gonna give up on u...
but i not so easy to give up..

3rd day u with me in the car...
while i fetching ur fren to bus station...
i feel tat we're the same..
but i keep telling myself we're not the same...
after send ur fren to the bus...
i wanna hold ur hand and go back to the car...
while in the car...
u tell me alot bout ur secret...
since u tell me alot secret...
and i telling u back my secret...
while i fetching u go to ur ex house and take back ur ic...
i was waiting inside the car and ask myself...
why i'm not going down with u...
at the night..
we drink chivas together..
and ur drunk face is so cute...
when at the dance floor...
u say u wanna see me dance...
i dance for u...
but the moment i dance...
i keep call u to dance...
and u dance...

izit tat is ur 1st dance??
when reach home...
we watch movie together...
at the same room...
incredible...(don simply think)

4th day the morning...
not i don wan talk to u...
just i don know how to talk to u...
i keep asking myself while i eating..
why why why??
how could this happen??

i like ur singing while ur at the bus stop...
ur voice very nice..
while walking to the bus...
i plan to not gonna hold ur hand...
but i can't control myself to hand ur hand..
after hold hand...
i'm in love...

5th day i know u...
the night i chat u in the phone...
u keep ask me how now??
and u keep say YOU DON KNOW..
but...
i prepare to tell u tat i'm in love with u...
but u say OK...

6th day tat i know u...
u tell..
I WAS THINKING WHOLE NIGHT...
HOW BOUT BECOME FREN 1ST...
i'm ok bout it...
then i keep listen to say title name...
KISS ME THRU THE PHONE...
the song is keep making thinking bout u...

the 7th day i know u..
i found out something...
my heart so pain..
u told not to tell the secret...
but u making somebody to know the secret...
my hurt so pain...

i tell my fren...
while i writing this blog...


here is my little poem to you..

Ever since I met you,
I've had these feelings deep inside,
mainly when you hold me,
and look into my eyes,
you make me feel so young again,
and give me feelings I'd forgot,
you make me feel so happy,
with cupids arrow I've been shot.

1 comment:

michelle tee pjia said...

WHO IS THE GIRL ??
IS ZOEY??